Where to Begin?
Get help from the course guide.
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on "My Dashboard" in the upper right corner.
- Click on the image of the course you would like to view. This will take you to the course player page.
- Choose the content you would like to view from the menu on the left.
Recordings are often available to watch within 2 days of the live class. Students are updated about classes via email. Make sure your email is not filtering out emails from "thinkific.com" or "JudithHillAstrology.com". We suggest you "whitelist" these domains as well as our webinar service "Zoom.us."
Audio and video are not downloadable. The PDF's of most slideshow presentations are available for download as well as some support materials.
How to Attend a Live Class Webinar...
Emails with "Webinar Link" in the subject line are sent out 2 days, 1 day, and 1 hour before class begins from our webinar service Zoom.us.
For best success please make sure to:
- Setup a free Zoom account using the same email as your Academy account
- Update all software including the Zoom application. Zoom now requires that the application be updated within the last 9 months.
- If a password is required enter your Zoom account password (there is no password for the webinar).
Please make sure that emails from us are arriving in your inbox. An option is to "white-list" emails from the following domains: JudithHillAstrology.com, thinkific.com, zoom.us
Q. Why do I need an authenticated Zoom account with an email that matches my Academy account email?
A. In order to keep the webinars private (only paying students can enter), secure (being interrupted by malicious people is a horrible experience!), and simple to enter (just click to gain access), this requires that users have an authenticated account with an email that matches their Academy email (this is how the system verifies you are allowed to enter).
Preventing & Curing Technical Issues...
Make sure your operating system is the newest update available - not just the newest your device can handle. Make sure your web browser is the most up-to-date version - Chrome and Firefox work best.
- Here is where you can check to see which version of browser you are using. This site will tell you which browser and version you are using. You will need to "Google" which version is the latest version of Chrome, Safari, etc. browsers.
- This site will show you how to refresh your browser's cache.
- This site will show you how to refresh the browser's cache on an iPhone or iPad.
- For other devices, do an internet search like, "How to refresh cache for (name of device)."
If you're still having issues make sure your computer hardware and software are up-to-date. You may need to restart the computer and do diagnostics and repairs.
If you're having trouble hearing, try the following:
- Make sure the volume is all the way up on your device.
- Make sure the software is updated.
- Wearing headphones or earbuds can help a lot!
*We are working on improving some of the older audio files.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee within 30 days of your initial purchase of a course - you must contact us within this 30 day period for a refund. You may cancel at any time. See instructions below under "Billing". Subscriptions are not refundable after 30 days. Transaction fees may be deducted from refunds. Special promotions may be exempt from this policy.
We believe that unrestricted content makes for a more enjoyable way to learn and we want to keep it this way. Please understand that we do reserve the right to deny a refund if the student has downloaded more than two lessons of content from the course.
Please mark your calendars with the date your payment will process (subscription or payment plan) or with reminders of when your rental period ends. Subscriptions will continue to bill until you actively cancel the subscription.
You can manage your billing in your account.
With subscriptions - you have access to the content while your subscription is active, during your billing cycle. When you unsubscribe you no longer have access to any of the content when your billing cycle ends. For example, if you begin your subscription on the 2nd of the month, you will have access to content through the month until the 1st of the next month, even if you unsubscribe during your billing cycle.
The monthly subscription you have opted into will be charged to your card each month on your initial payment date. Note you may be charged early due to bank holidays and the like.
You will need to unsubscribe when you are done with the course - go to Billing in "My Account" in the upper right corner.
The Monthly Forecast is not included with the Academy Bundle. They are separate subscriptions.
The Medical Astrology 101 course offers the option to take an exam and to receive a certificate.
We plan to offer additional testing and certificates as the Academy grows.
We are currently working on creating a complete Medical Astrology program, we're nearly there. Once this is accomplished we plan to create a scholarship program. Please subscribe to the newsletter and stay tuned for announcements.
Need further Assistance?
Feel free to contact us.
We're happy to help!